License : Free Trial ;$14.95
OS Supported : Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.6, Snow Leopard support
Size : 10.1 MB
Date Added : 2010/04/13
Support : +86-10-82606500; firstname.lastname@example.org
Xilisoft iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac is a fast and easy-to-use Mac iPhone ringtone converter for iPhone users to convert WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, and MP3 to M4R iPhone ringtone, and convert AVI, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, and MPEG to M4R iPhone ringtone.
Furthermore, the Mac iPhone ringtone maker also helps you create ringtone clip from any video/audio and turn it into iPhone ringtone. Only a video and an audio file are needed and all the rest Xilisoft iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac will automatically do.
- Convert WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, MP3 to M4R iPhone ringtone on Mac
- Create iPhone ringtone from AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV
- Make music clip from video/audio and turn it into iPhone ringtone
- Transfer ringtone file to iPhone after ringtone conversion is done
Xilisoft iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac V3.0 update information:
1. Added the display of audio waveform for more precise adjustments of start point and end point.
2. Improved user experience in ringtone editing to make ringtones more handily.
3. Enriched ringtone management functions:
Added the function of appending ringtone files from PC to iPhone directly.
Added the function of renaming ringtones on iPhone.
Added the function of exporting ringtones on iPhone to iTunes and PC.
4. Added basic information of audio and video files, like cover, name, author and album name.
Create your own iPhone ringtone from video/audioMake ringtone from favorite songs/movies, kid's laugh, cat, friend's voices, or doorbell
- Music to iPhone ringtone maker
The Mac iPhone ringtone maker allows you to convert music to ringtone and convert audios like WMA, WAV, M4A, MP3 to M4R iPhone ringtone.
- Convert movie and video to iPhone ringtone
Use movie music as iPhone ringtone by converting AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP to M4R.
iPhone ringtone customization and transferMake the customizable ringtone creation and ringtone transfer complete freely
- Customize iPhone ringtone on Mac
As a music-to-ringtone converter, it enables you to select exactly the part of the music or song you want to convert as ringtone for iPhone.
- Send ringtones to iPhone freely
After iPhone ringtone creation is done, the Mac iPhone Ringtone Maker helps you transfer ringtones to your iPhone and set as iPhone ringtone.
No limit and easy to useSpice up your iPhone call with special and personal ringtones by iPhone ringtone maker
- Enjoy ringtone melody beforehand
The built-in player used in Xilisoft iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac enables you to listen to the music, song or movie.
- Ringtone making speed beyond imagination
No matter MP3 to iPhone ringtone or AVI to iPhone ringtone conversion, all of the video/audio to ringtone conversion is faster than you can expect.
- Multilingual Mac iPhone ringtone maker
Provide several interface languages to choose: English, German, Japanese and Chinese.
AVCHD Video (*.mts, *.m2ts), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), MPEG2 HD Video (*.mpg; *.mpeg), MPEG-4 TS HD Video (*.ts), MPEG-2 TS HD Video (*.ts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.xwmv), Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (*.avi)
The guide will explain how to easily create your iPhone ringtone from any video/audio files.
Firstly, download, install and launch the software. Then, the main interface pops up.
1. Click the "Browse" button right beside "Input File" label to select the file you want to create ringtone in the window that pops up, then click "OK" button. You will see the file path and name are displayed in the "Input File" textbox.
2. Click "Play" button to hear the music before creating ringtone and find the part you want to use. Then drag and drop the start & end slider to get music clip to convert, or type the start & end time in the corresponding text box directly.
3. Set output destination by clicking "Browse" button on the right side of the "Local Output File" label.
4. If you want, check "Export to iPhone" option to let the program upload the output ringtone to your iPhone directly after conversion.
5. After all above are finished, click "Generate" button to start creating your own iPhone ringtone. During the creation, you can check the process by the progress bar at the bottom.
Just in a few minutes, you make your own iPhone ringtone from the loved music.