License : Free Trial ;$9.95
OS Supported : Microsoft Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista
Size : 14.4 MB
Date Added : 2009/04/13
Support : +86-10-82606500; email@example.com
Supporting almost all video and audio formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, 3GP, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A etc., Xilisoft BlackBerry Ringtone Maker provides a fast and easy-to-handle way for you to create BlackBerry ringtone from any video/audio in your multimedia collection. Not only a BlackBerry ringtone generator, Xilisoft BlackBerry Ringtone Maker is also a ringtone transfer to transfer the converted MP3 file to your BlackBerry memory card automatically when the conversion is finished as you like.
Furthermore, this BlackBerry Ringtone converter helps you cut wanted part from a video/audio file and convert it to MP3 file as a ringtone for your BlackBerry. Pre-listen to the ringtone, then make your own BlackBerry ringtone with Xilisoft BlackBerry Ringtone Maker in just one click.
- Create BlackBerry ringtone from WMA, WAV, RA, M4A and other music file
- Extract MP3 files from videos like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, H.264/AVC, AVCHD
- Transfer output MP3 file to your BlackBerry memory card as a ringtone directly
Create BlackBerry ringtone from any music/movieSo many music/movie formats can be converted to MP3 ringtones for your BlackBerry
- Make BlackBerry ringtone from audio collection
With Xilisoft BlackBerry Ringtone Maker, you can make BlackBerry ringtones by converting almost all audios like WMA, WAV, M4A, etc. to MP3 files.
- Extract MP3 ringtone from any video
Not only can it convert audio to ringtone, this BlackBerry ringtone generator can also extract the lovely background music from any video (AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, etc.) and convert it to MP3 as BlackBerry ringtone.
BlackBerry ringtone cutter and transferCut wanted part to make BlackBerry ringtone and transfer it to BlackBerry
- Transfer ringtone to BlackBerry directly
As a ringtone transfer, Xilisoft BlackBerry Ringtone Maker can transfer the converted MP3 file to BlackBerry directly when the conversion is finished.
- Cut the wanted part to create custom ringtone
Just want a part of the music as your own ringtone? The smart BlackBerry ringtone maker can help you trim the part you want by setting the start and end time, and convert it to MP3 ringtone.
Ringtone pre-listening and concise interfacePre-listen to the ringtone and create your own BlackBerry ringtone easily
- Pre-listen to the ringtone before making
To ensure the music to be converted is the one you want, you can pre-listen to the music with the built-in player before making.
- Concise interface and simple making process
With the user-friendly interface, you will find that creating BlackBerry ringtone is so simple: just add a file and convert it to MP3!
- Multi-language supported
For different mother-tongue users, Xilisoft BlackBerry Ringtone Maker provides multiple interface languages: English, German, Japanese and Chinese.
AVCHD Video (*.mts, *.m2ts), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), MPEG2 HD Video (*.mpg; *.mpeg), MPEG-4 TS HD Video (*.ts), MPEG-2 TS HD Video (*.ts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.xwmv), Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (*.avi)
256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.6 or above must be installed
The guide will explain how to easily create your BlackBerry ringtone from any video/audio files.
Firstly, download, install and launch the software. Then, the main interface pops up.
1. Click the "Browse" button right beside "Input File" label to select the file you want to create ringtone in the window that pops up, then click "OK" button. You will see the file path and name are displayed in the "Input File" textbox.
2. Click "Play" button to hear the music before creating ringtone and find the part you want to use. Then drag and drop the start & end slider to get music clip to convert, or type the start & end time in the corresponding text box directly.
3. Set output destination by clicking "Browse" button on the right side of the "Local Output File" label.
4. If you want, check "Export to Phone" option to let the program upload the output ringtone to your BlackBerry memory card directly after conversion.
5. After all above are finished, click "Generate" button to start creating your own BlackBerry ringtone. During the creation, you can check the process by the progress bar at the bottom.
Just in a few minutes, you make your own BlackBerry ringtone from the loved music.