License : Free Trial ;$49.95
OS Supported : Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Size : 9.35 MB
Date Added : 2011/01/01
Support : +86-755-86117717; firstname.lastname@example.org
Wondershare PPT2Video Pro is an all-in-one PowerPoint to video converter. It can convert PowerPoint presentations to almost all popular video formats such as MPEG-1,MPEG-2, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, 3GP and HD videos. It is Ideal for showing presentations on trade show, digital signage, in-store displays and portable devices as video podcast.
Now PPT2Video Pro V6.1.5 compatible with Office 2010 is released.
Watch PowerPoint presentation with Windows Media Player
2. Reduce PowerPoint file size by 90% to easily email or upload to web?
Easily email to others with acceptable file size
See Sample: Original file (size: 20M) After conversion (size: 1M)
3. Create video with voiceovers and share by iTunes, blog or upload to YouTube
Podcast PowerPoint slide show to iTunes or your own blog for sharing
Show your PowerPoint presentations on YouTube, Google Video, etc. ?
4. Review PowerPoint presentations on iPod/iPhone/Pocket PC
Review your pre-presentation work even when you are on vacation without laptop
Offer the audience a reminder of the main points of the presentation
Fit in your pocket and can be read while waiting for a bus or eating lunch in a park
5. Watch PowerPoint presentation on TV
Create mp4 video and play on TV via Apple TV
Burn the video from PowerPoint to DVD to play on TV via DVD Player (Compare with PPT2DVD)
Easy to Use
Easy step-by-step guide to convert PowerPoint to video, no complex skills are required. What you need to do to convert your PowerPoint presentations to video is: 1. Import the presentations; 2. Do some necessary settings; 3. Convert the presentations to video.
Powerful Conversion Ability
Convert up to 12 PPT files to video at one time. All animations, transitions, sounds, video clips and narrations will be retained after converting PowerPoint to video.
Output Video Sharing
- - View PowerPoint presentations without MS PowerPoint
- Upload video presentations to video sharing websites such as YouTube, and blog for sharing the presentation videos with others
- Review PowerPoint files in the form of video on portable devices, such as iPod, iPhone, and Pocket PC
- Play PowerPoint on TV via Apple TV
Why Convert PowerPoint Presentation to Video
- Create presenation videos from PowerPoint files for easy sharing on blogs and video sharing websites like YouTube.
- View slideshows or presentations on portable devices like iPod/iPhone/iPad/Pocket PC/PSP/Zune.
- Send presentations to others in the form of video as E-mail attachments.
- Play PowerPoint on TV via Apple TV if you have converted presentations to MP4. Besides, you can burn the converted video to DVD with burning tools.
Microsoft PowerPoint Version 2000/2002/2003/2007
Windows(32) 2000/XP(Service Pack 2)/2003/Vista
256MB RAM or above
Available Disk Space:
2 GB Free Space or above
Windows-compatible display with at least 800dpi x 600dpi resolution
Windows-compatible sound card (recommended)
DirectX 8.1 or above
- Xilisoft PowerPoint to Video Converter