License : Free Trial ;$600
OS Supported : Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
Size : 8.6 MB
Date Added : 2009/01/01
Support : +86-27-67848991; firstname.lastname@example.org
It does best to meet your personal or business video hosting needs, and can be applied to Web servers, blogs, forums and other interactive areas.
This Video Sharing Website Script can convert almost all popular formats of video to FLV format in console mode. You can do advanced video editing, batch conversion, quality control and other tasks with CGI or any other server-side scripting language. To help you to build your own video hosting site, we also provide full source code of live demo sites written in ASP, ASP.net and PHP with detailed SDK documents and tutorials.
Seek a desk-top solution for video to Flash conversion?
- The "Full Screen" button cannot work after upgrading to Flash Player 10.
- cannot work well on Windows 2008 Server .
- The product name is changed.
- Some AVI files can not be encoded correctly
- Provides ASP.net and PHP user guides
- Some QuickTime files can not be encoded correctly.
- The created thumbnail image always uses the color depth of the desktop.
- Support adding watermark on the converted FLV.
- Provide full ASP source code and the guide to build a live video hosting website.
- When the width of output video is not an integral multiple of 4, the video may get image error.
Video Encoder for Adobe Flash Command-Line Version 1.3, Build 70628
New Feature :
- Create thumbnail file when converting video
- Can not encode video files if the computer doesn't have sound card installed
- The output error message is ambiguous if no output file is specified
- Can not encode the files containing more than two streams
- Convert video to Flash video (flv file)
- Support all popular formats
- Customize the frame rate and key frame interval
- Advanced video editing function enables you to crop source video
- LetterBox, Pan&Scan, and Stretch zoom modes
- Adjust audio volume freely
- Batch conversion
- Convert any video to FLV format in command line (console) mode.
- Video to Flash SDK for developing server-side Flash video encoding application.
- Support converting avi, mpeg, mpg, mpe, dat (VCD), vob (DVD), wmv, asf, asx, mp4, mov, 3gp, 3g2, 3gpp, dv, qt, rm, rmvb, and etc. to Flash video with server-side applications.
- Convert video to Flash in batch mode.
- Faster conversion speed and higher quality than other Flash Video Encoder or Video to Flash Converter.
- Full control over the converted Flash Video: dimension, frame rate, key frame interval, bit rate and etc with command-line parameters.
- Advanced video editing function lets you crop the video.
- Convert video to FLV with different zoom mode (LetterBox, Pan&Scan, and Stretch).
- Support embedding external subtitles into FLV.
- Audio sample rate, bit rate, channels and volume are adjustable with command-line parameters.
- Create thumbnail image for the converted video in JPEG format.
- Support adding watermarks, logos and copyright images.
Free to get the GUI version of video to Flash converter when you buy the Video Encoder Engine for Adobe Flash (Windows Version) now! With GUI version, you can make easy-to-use Flash Video Players for general use on your video hosting and sharing server.
- Convert AVI to FLV
- onvert MPEG to FLV
- Convert MOV to FLV
- Convert VOB to FLV
- Convert WMV to FLV
- Convert ASF to FLV
- Convert MP4 to FLV
- Convert 3GP to FLV
- Convert RM/RMVB to FLV...
The required decoders for the corresponding formats:
|.avi||Supported by built-in decoders|
|.mpeg||Supported by built-in decoders|
|.mpg||Supported by built-in decoders|
|.mpe||Supported by built-in decoders|
|.dat (VCD)||Supported by built-in decoders|
|.vob (DVD)||Supported by built-in decoders|
|.wmv||Need to install Windows Media Player 8.0 (or above) and DirectX 9.0 (or above)|
|.asf||Need to install Windows Media Player 8.0 (or above) and DirectX 9.0 (or above)|
|.asx||Need to install Windows Media Player 8.0 (or above) and DirectX 9.0 (or above)|
|.mp4||Need to install QuickTime 6.0 (or above)|
|.mov||Need to install QuickTime 6.0 (or above)|
|.3gp||Need to install QuickTime 6.4 (or above)|
|.3g2||Need to install QuickTime 7.0 (or above)|
|.3gpp||Need to install QuickTime 7.0 (or above)|
|.dv||Need to install QuickTime 6.0 (or above)|
|.qt||Need to install QuickTime 6.0 (or above)|
|.rm||Need to install RealPlayer|
|.rmvb||Need to install RealPlayer (Certain .rmvb files can not be supported on Win98)|
The list above just suggests the lowest version of software you should install. If it is possible, please install the latest version of the software.
If you have installed the required decoders listed above, but there is still a file of a certain format which can not be converted correctly, please re-install the program to see if the problem is solved. If the problem still exists, please contact us at email@example.com
Please tell us if you find a common video format that is not in the list above.
Please read the following terms of license information before using this software. Sothink Video Encoder Engine for Adobe Flash (Windows Version) released by Sothink Media is herein called "the SOFTWARE".
A Server License ONLY allows the SOFTWARE to be installed and used on ONE physical server machine and on ONE Web site. However it does not limit the number of developers and users to access it.
For MULTIPLE physical servers or ONE physical server with MULTIPLE web sites, additional licenses should be acquired.
This license does NOT grant you the right to integrate the SOFTWARE in any commercial products, which are meant for further sales and distributions.
Some troubles may encounter such as lack of budget, shortage of time or techniques, and force you to cease or stop the project.
Now we provide you a complete and creative video hosting solution to realize that.
This solution can help you build your own video sharing site or start commercial video hosting business perfectly either for personal or business purpose.
- Flash Video Server
- Video Encoder Engine for Adobe Flash (Linux Version)
- Flash Video MX SDK V2