This Flash Decompiler Mac can help you convert SWF to FLA or FLEX on Mac. You also can easily extract Flash resources like shapes, images, sounds (mp3, wav), videos (flv), texts, sprites, ActionScript, etc.
This Flash Decompiler Mac supports Flash 8/9(CS3)/10(CS4) and ActionScript 2.0/3.0; Supports Flash components; Smoothly plays FLV/F4V; Displays detailed properties of SWF elements; Exports SWF resources in batch; Multilingual and user-friendly.
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard is supported!
What This Flash Decompiler Mac Can Do for You?
Industry-leading Flash Decompiler Mac
- Convert SWF to FLA
- Convert SWF to FLEX project
- Extract SWF elements
- Multi-language interfaces: English, German and French
- Support Flash 6/7(MX 2004)/ 8/9(CS3)/10(CS4)
- Support ActionScript 2.0/3.0
- Support Flash components
Powerful Flash Decompile Capability
- Decompile SWF on Mac in batch mode
- Navigate and browse resources in preview window before SWF decompile
- Decompile ActionScript 2.0/3.0 and display the readable code in ActionScript window with syntax highlighting
- Smoothly play FLV/F4V in the preview window
- View detailed properties of elements in Flash movies
Export SWF to FLA in batch mode:
- Launch Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac
a) Click Finder from the dock, and choose Application > SWFDecompiler to run the application.
b) Click the application icon to run SWFDecompiler if you set the application as shortcut on dock.
- Add multiple SWF files to export list.
1) Click the button Multi-file Export from menu bar.
2) The Multi-file Export dialog will be opened. Click the button "Add files", and choose the defined SWF files to export list.
3) Modify your selection by clicking the buttons: these three buttons are "Select All", "Unselect" and "Delete". The selected file quantity will be shown on the bottom; the number of files listed in this panel will be shown on the bottom.
4) You can click the button Browse to choose the file path for the exported FLA.
5) Check the option to export FLA file and then configure the settings.
(Read HELP document to get details about each item)
- Click the button "Export" to export FLA files to the defined path.
- Enter the saved path to view the exported FLA files.
View the exporting log:
- Wanna save the export record to LOG file? You can check "Save user information into file" in "Preference > General" dialog.
- To view this export record file, please enter the folder "Root directory > Users > (the current user) > Documents > Decompiler Data > Logs" to find DecompilerRunLog(date).log. Here shows the detailed process, including parsing file, the exported FLA and the exported resources. If the end line shows "Multi-Export Tread is finished. that means all the SWF have been exported successfully. The figure is like below:
SWF Decompiler is a powerful decompiling tool, isnt it? It also can export resources in Flash for multiple SWF files. Even FLEX SWF can be exported too.
Follow the tutorial to export SWF to FLA in batch mode, which makes you decompiling SWF to FLA fast and easy.
- Encode internal characters in UTF-8 to correctly display the decompiled ActionScript of multi-byte language, such as Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Auto-play the last SWF movie when launching the program next time.
- ADShareit SWF to Video Converter Pro
- All Flash SWF to Video Converter
- Amor SWF to Video Converter
- Aunsoft SWF Converter
- Wondershare Flash Gallery Factory
- iWisoft Flash SWF to Video Converter
- Flash To Video Encoder
- Moyea SWF to 3GP Converter
- Moyea SWF to Apple TV Converter
- Moyea SWF to iPhone Converter
- Moyea SWF to iPod Converter
- Moyea SWF to MPEG Converter
- Moyea SWF to PSP Converter
- Moyea SWF to Zune Converter
- Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro
- Moyea SWF to Video Converter Standard
- Sothink SWF to Video Converter
- Sothink SWF Decompiler V6.0
- Sothink SWF Quicker 5.1
- Amor SWF to VCD SVCD DVD Creator & Burner
- Moyea SWF to iPad Converter
- Top Flash to Video Converter
- Wondershare Flash to Video Converter