License : Free Trial ;$9.95
OS Supported : Microsoft Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista
Size : 14.4 MB
Date Added : 2009/04/13
Support : +86-10-82606500; email@example.com
Serving all Windows Mobile devices, Xilisoft Windows Mobile Ringtone Maker owns great capability of making MP3 ringtone from other media files as your Windows Mobile device ringtone. Besides converting nearly all video/audio formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A to MP3 ringtone, this ringtone converter can help you transfer MP3 ringtone to your Windows Mobile device directly after making ringtone according to your own need.
This MP3 ringtone maker allows you to cut out unwanted segments with your loved one reserved only and make it into ringtone for your Windows Mobile. Listen to the ringtone first, then make Windows Mobile ringtone with Xilisoft Windows Mobile Ringtone Maker, and designate different ringtones to your acquaintances now!
- Make MP3 ringtone from WMA, WAV, RA, M4A and such music files for your Windows Mobile device
- Convert movie or music video to MP3 ringtone with almost all video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, etc. supported
- Transfer converted MP3 ringtone to your Windows Mobile device directly after making ringtone
Make Windows Mobile ringtone from video/musicNearly all video and music formats can be converted to MP3 as Windows Mobile ringtone
- Make ringtone for Windows Mobile device from music file
Supporting a large number of music formats like WMA, WAV, M4A, etc., this ringtone creator for Windows Mobile device can turn any music file to ringtone in MP3 format.
- Convert video to MP3 ringtone for Windows Mobile device
Now with this ringtone converter, you can extract the amazing background music from the video and convert it to MP3 as Windows Mobile ringtone. Any video formats are supported: AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, etc.
- All sorts of Windows Mobile devices supported
This great MP3 ringtone maker supports all sorts of Windows Mobile devices. Now, start to make ringtone for your device and hear the ringtone you love when there's a call!
Ringtone transfer and customizationTransfer ringtone to Windows Mobile directly and trim file to create custom ringtone
- Transfer ringtone to Windows Mobile device directly
This ringtone maker is capable of transferring converted ringtone to your Windows Mobile device automatically after making ringtone. Set ringtones for your acquaintances, and recognize who is calling when your phone rings!
- Get music segment as ringtone
If you only love a segment in a movie or music file, just get the segment you want by drag and drop or setting start time and duration, and convert it to ringtone for your Windows Mobile device.
Easy to pre-listen and make ringtoneListen to the ringtone before converting, and make ringtone in two steps
- Listen to the music or music segment before making ringtone
With the built-in music player, you can listen to the loaded or trimmed file before conversion to see whether it's the one you want to hear when someone calls you.
- Make MP3 ringtone in two steps
Making ringtone from any video/music file with Xilisoft Windows Mobile Ringtone Maker can be done in just two steps: add a file and then click to convert it!
- Multi-language supported
English, German, Japanese and Chinese interface languages are provided for meeting different mother-tongue users.
AVCHD Video (*.mts, *.m2ts), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), MPEG2 HD Video (*.mpg; *.mpeg), MPEG-4 TS HD Video (*.ts), MPEG-2 TS HD Video (*.ts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.xwmv), Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (*.avi)
256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
Active Sync v4.5 or above must be installed under Windows XP OS;
Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center Driver 6.1 or above must be installed under Windows Vista OS
The guide will explain how to easily create your Windows Mobile ringtone from any video/audio files.
Firstly, download, install and launch the software. Then, the main interface pops up.
1. Click the "Browse" button right beside "Input File" label to select the file you want to create ringtone in the window that pops up, then click "OK" button. You will see the file path and name are displayed in the "Input File" textbox.
2. Click "Play" button to hear the music before creating ringtone and find the part you want to use. Then drag and drop the start & end slider to get music clip to convert, or type the start & end time in the corresponding text box directly.
3. Set output destination by clicking "Browse" button on the right side of the "Local Output File" label.
4. If you want, check "Export to Phone" option to let the program upload the output ringtone to your Windows Mobile directly after conversion.
5. After all above are finished, click "Generate" button to start creating your own Windows Mobile ringtone. During the creation, you can check the process by the progress bar at the bottom.
Just in a few minutes, you make your own Windows Mobile ringtone from the loved music.