License : Free Trial ;$29
OS Supported : Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8
Size : 8.75 MB
Date Added : 2010/07/06
Support : +86-755-86117717; firstname.lastname@example.org
Wondershare YouTube downloader for Mac is a very practical and easy to use tool designed for Mac OS users to download and convert YouTube videos. It is both a Free Mac YouTube downloader and a Mac FLV video converter.
As a Mac Free online video downloader, it can automatically detects online videos from YouTube, Yahoo, Google Video, Break, Metacafe, MySpace, Gofish,etc. You can open and download multiple files at a time. AllMyTube for Mac is a totally free online video downloader for Mac.
As a Mac YouTube Converter, it can convert YouTube to iPod on Mac, put YouTube to iPhone on Mac, and support all other popular players such as PSP, Apple TV, Zune, and Pocket PC and so on. Wondershare YouTube downloader for Mac allows you to convert multiple files at a time.
Wondershare YouTube downloader for Mac is all you need to get video from YouTube for Mac OS and enjoy YouTube videos and other online video on your mobile players!
This is Mac Version for downloading online video, if you are using Windows, please click Free YouTube Downloader for Windows
Requirements: Support YouTube video downloading on Mountain Lion (Mac OS X 10.8)
One of the first Mac YouTube download tools for Intel Mac computer users. Support YouTube, Yahoo, Google Video, Break, Metacafe, MySpace, Gofish. The New York Times, ifilm. Youku, 56, Tudou, etc.
2. Free YouTube downloader for Mac
Allow you to automatically download YouTube videos. And the download function is available for both unregistered and registered users.
3. Free Batch download
Allow you to download multiple YouTube videos at a time.
4. Powerful FLV video converter
Convert YouTube video on Mac and even let you convert local FLV files to MP4, M4V, MPEG4, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, MPG, ASF, M4A, AAC, MP3, AC3, OGG and APE and so on for mobile players such as iPod, iPhone, iPad 2, iPad 3/4, iPhone 4S/5, PSP, PS3, Apple TV, iRiver, Creative Zen, and a lot more.
5. Batch convert Convert more than one FLV file at a time.
6. Flexible program settings Allow you to customize program preferences to use the program the easiest way for you.
7.There isn't NO SPYWARE, NO ADWARE, NO VIRUSES. 100% CLEAN.
1. Now supports RTMP, RTMPT, RTMPE, RTMPS protocols.
2. 40 more sites now supported, including Hulu, Ted, Yahoo, MTV, CBS, ESPN, BBC, ABC, etc.
3. Simplified link processing.
4. Fixed the quality recognition issue for YouTube videos
5. Now able to download and merge segmented video files.
6. Fixed the problem with browser plugins.
7. Improved the graphic elements of downloadable video information.
8. Progress information now displayed on program dock.
9. Now supports fullscreen playback.
10. Now able to adjust playback mode.
11. Now able to display items by list or with thumbnails.
12. Now supports dynamic updating.
13. Now adjust screen between partial and fullscreen.
14. Simplified installation.
15. Several interface improvements.
16. Several major changes related to internal software services.
- How to download online videos
- How to convert the downloaded videos
- How to share video to Facebook and Twitter
- How to manage and play FLV videos
Download and install the AllMyTube for Mac. After you finish installing it, it could be automatically launched.
Part 1: How to download videos from video sharing websites
Find the video you want to download
Launch Safari, then go to the video sharing website and find the video you want to download. Open the video and play it. When you play the video, a download icon could appear on the top right corner of the video.
Note: If you do not want to download any video from one specific site, on the downloading button, you can add the site to the Filter. Then the downloading button will never appear on the site when a video is played.
Adopt one of the following ways to download the online video
1) Press the download icon which has already appeared on the top right corner of the video.
2) Go to the "Downloads" menu and choose "Enter a URL". Then you can copy and paste the URL and click "OK".
3) Directly drag and drop the URL to the interface of the YouTube Video Downloader.
See, that's it! You've made it! Now you can directly enjoy the video you've downloaded without having to access to the Internet.
Note: You can watch more fantastic videos on the websites by leaving the Online Video Downloader run background. When you find another wonderful video, you can download it in the same way.
Part 2: How to convert the downloaded or existing videos to other video format
After you've downloaded piles of videos, you might need to convert these videos to other formats for conveniently playback on some portable devices. Here is how.
Find the video you want to convert
You need to go to the Library, because the converting process is taking place in the Library. Tick the video you want to convert and click the "Convert" button.
After you click the "Convert" button, a box could appear, asking you to choose the target video format and where to save the output files. You should find the format or device you need in the format drop-down list and the place to save output files. And then click "OK".
Part 3: How to share video to Facebook or twitter
If you want to share your videos on Facebook or Twitter, you need to go to the Library, click either the Facebook icon or Twitter icon. Then the dialogue box could ask you to type in your account information. By following the steps, you could upload your video to Facebook or Twitter successfully.
Part 4: How to manage and play FLV videos
The FLV Library enables you to add existing FLV videos from other driver to the Library. Just go to Library>Add FLV files to Library.
What's more, you can set new names for your videos, so that you can find them easily when you need them. Plus, you can also search for the video by typing text in the Search box. The program will find the corresponding videos quickly for you.
The YouTube video downloader is also an FLV player. The built-in FLV player enables you to watch the video cozily on Mac if you double-click the video in the Library.