License : Free to Try ;$49
OS Supported : Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7(Lion), 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks
Size : 29 MB
Support : +86-755-86117717; email@example.com
Wondershare Video Converter Pro for Mac is a newly upgraded application with brand new interfaces and enhanced performance. It provides you an easy-and-quick way to convert favorite music and DVD to websites like You Tube and MySpace, enjoy videos with iPad/iPod/iPhone on the go, and import camcorder AVCHD to iMovie, Final Cut Pro for further editing. Batch process and multi-task make conversion speed faster, visualized output formats list and real-time preview will let you convert DVD and video with much more ease. You can also split and merge video clips to create a new movie. Each editor performance can be viewed at a real-time preview.
What's New in Version 3.7.1
1. Added metadata support for files in the output format of an M4V, MOV, MP4, HD MOV and HD MP4.
2. Added metadata support in the output format of a DVD disc.
1. High definition, fast speed and versatile conversion;
2. Enable video sharing widely;
3. Expanded and creative editing functions;
4. Easy -to- use with smart ways.
How to Use
This step-by-step guide shows you how to download online videos, edit videos, and convert video & audio to virtually any format, including formats compatible with Apple devices, Apple software, game consoles etc.
- Part 1: How to convert video & audio files, and edit videos
- Part 2: How to download online videos
Part 1: How to convert video & audio files, and edit videos
1. Import video and audio files
To add files, click File > Add Media Files to browse and select the files you want from the Mac computer. Or, you can simply drag and drop video, audio, or even downloaded video files directly to the main window.
2. Select the output format
At the bottom of the program window, click the double up-arrow button. There are six categories in the pop-up output format list: Devices, Editing, HD & 3D, Web Sharing, Video and Audio. Selected your desired format here. For example, choose from a variety of formats in the “Audio” category for audio files, such as MP3, WMA, AIFF, etc. If you want to convert videos to some device like iPhone 5, just navigate to the “Device” category and select it there.
3.(Optional) Edit videos
Just click the “Edit” button on each video item bar to open its editing window, where you can crop, trim, cut, rotate videos. Also, you can add cool effect and watermark, as well as subtitle files etc here. After that, you can hit the video thumbnail to preview the editing effect.
4.Start video conversion
To convert video or audio files, just press the “Convert” button in the lower-right corner of the interface. Then, this app will automatically finish the rest job.
Part 2: How to download online videos
To download videos from various video-sharing websites, first, you need to hit the “Download” tab at the top. Second, use the built-in browser here to access the site you want, then find and play your wanted videos. Third, download these online videos by using any one of the two methods below:
1) Hover the mouse over the top-right corner of each video and then click the floating “Download” icon.
2) On the top-right corner of the interface, hit the “” button to open its Media Browser. Then, you can directly drag and drop the video URL to the download list of the Media Browser.
- Aimersoft Video Converter
- Aiseesoft Video Converter for Mac
- AVS Video Converter
- Wondershare Ripper Pack Platinum
- Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite
- AMV Video Converter
- 4Media HD Video Converter
- iSkysoft iMedia Converter for Mac
- ImTOO Video Converter for Mac
- ImTOO YouTube Video Converter
- iSkysoft Video Converter for Windows
- Allok Video Joiner
- Aimersoft Total Media Converter for Mac
- Movavi Video Converter
- Movavi Video Suite
- Sothink Video Converter
- Allok Video Splitter
- OJOsoft Total Video Converter
- Aimersoft Video Converter for Mac
- 4Media Video Converter Platinum for Mac
- Xilisoft Video Converter
- Xilisoft Video Converter for Mac