License : Free Trial ;$69.95
OS Supported : Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
Size :35.82 MB
Date Added : 2015/01/19
Support : email@example.com
- iPhone lost or stolen by accident so all files lost!
- Physical damage by water or falling and so on.
- Delete files like sms, notes, photos, videos, contacts, call history by mistakes…
- Factory resetting or system restore.
- iOS upgrading or jailbreak lead to the data loss.
- Software or hardware malfunction or corruption when sync between iTunes.
iPhone data recovery software-Wondershare Dr.Fone for Windows can recover lost data from iPhone cause the below issues, also, this iPhone data recover software can recover lost data from ipad, ipod touch no matter if you have an iTunes backup or not!
Mac OS X 10.12(macOS Sierra ), 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10(Yosemite), 10.9(Mavericks), 10.8, 10.7, or 10.6 Go to iPhone Data Recovery for Mac >>
- Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS V7.6.0 Released!
1.Support mirroring your iOS(iOS7.1 and up) device screen onto PC.
2.Support record your iOS device screen on PC.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS V7.5.0 Released!
1:Support iOS 10 beta version.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS V7.4.0 Released!
1. Supported the backup and restore of Line.
- Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS V7.2.2 Released!
- 1. 1. Added new feature of erasing privacy or a whole device.
- Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS V7.1.2 Released!
- 1. Support recovery from iOS 9.3 iCloud backups.
- Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS V7.1.0 Released!
- 1. Support to restore WhatsApp backup to Android devices.
- 2. Transfer WhatsApp data from iOS to Android devices.
- Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS V7.0.1 Released!
- 1. Fixed the “login failed” error of iCloud backup recovery;
- 2. Applied other bug fixes.
- 3. Optimized iOS 9 iCloud Backup Recovery. Also an enhancement to the speed, and stability of the iCloud download has been applied.
- Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS V7.0.0 Released!
- 1. Support recovery from iOS 9 iCloud backups.
- Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS V6.7.0 Released!
- 1. Supported the newest WhatsApp version, recovering deleted message history and exporting existing hsitory for backup.
- Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS V6.6.0 Released!
- 1. Updated the UE and UI;
- 2. Optimized the recovery of notes.
- Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS V6.5.0 Released!
- 1. Optimized the interface of data transfer to devices.
- Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS V6.4.3 Released!
- 1. Support recovering system while failing to recover backup files to iOS9 devices.
- Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS V6.4.1 Released!
- 1. Optimize the feature of exporting notes back to devices.
- 2. Recommend the App and export SMS&Contacts back to devices
- Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS V6.4.0 Released!
- 1. Perfectly Supported iOS 9.
- Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS V6.2.0 Released!
- 1. Improved the quality of note recovery;
- 2. Added the function of printing;
- 3. Optimized the function of iCloud downloading;
- 4. Optimized the software to offer better user experience;
- Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS V6.0.0 Released!
- 1. Redesigned the system repairing function;
- 2. Improved the success of system repairing.
- Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS V5.5.3 Released!
- 1. Fixed bug caused by iTunes 12.1 update.
- Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (5.3.0) Released!
- 1.Fully support recovering files from iOS 8 iCloud backup files;
- 2.Fixed the bug that not being able to recover WhatsApp messages from iCloud backup;
- 3.Fixed the bug for iTunes 12 users that not being able to recover messages to devices.
- Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (5.2.5)
- 1.Improve the quality of scanned contacts, notes and bookmarks.
- Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (5.2.0)
- 1. Supported transferring the data existing in iTunes and iCloud from PC back to the device.
- 2. Supported transferring deleted SMS back to the device after scanning and recovering from iOS 8 devices.
- iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4
- All models of iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPad
- iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4
SUPPORTED FILE TYPES
Directly Recover from iPhone 7 Plus/iPhone 7/iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/ 4S/4(GSM & CDMA)/3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4 IPhone without iTunes backup.
As we know, iPhone’s storage mechanism is quite different with PC or android phones. We need to connect our iPhone to PC or Mac with iTunes to backup our iPhone files for the iPhone restore. But if we have not backup our iPhone then how can we do?
With this world’s first iPhone data recovery software-Dr.Fone, we can directly scan and recover data from iOS devices even when we encounter White Apple Logo Screen of Death, inaccessible system, broken device, or forget screen lock password.
Preview the lost files before the recovery
While, you can recover all the lost files from iPhone with this iPhone data recovery software but the fact that we were able to view the files before restoring them was a big help, since there were some files we no longer needed. You can preview contacts in detail, including add, job title, you can preview SMS contents including iMessages, photos, videos and so on. You can also export and check your list of lost files in HTML.
Dr.Fone Support 2 modes to recover lost data from iPhone:
Now, iPhone data recovery- Dr.Fone can recover 12 file typess. The 12 file types are: Camera Roll Photos, Camera Roll Videos, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, Message attachments, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Safari bookmark, Voice memos.
The Recover from iTunes Backup Files mode can recover 12 file types on iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPod touch4G and iPad 1.
But for Recover from iOS Device mode, we still cannot support some file types with some iOS devices. Please check the form below.
|Two model||Supported devices||Supported data|
|Recover from iOS Device||iPhone5s/5c/5/4s, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, the new iPad, iPad2, iPod touch5||Text data: Contact,SMS,Call log, Note,Calendar,Safari Bookmark, Reminders|
|iPhone4/3GS, iPad1, iPod touch 4||Text data: Contact,SMS,Call log, Note, Calendar, Safari Bookmark, Reminders Media data: Video, photos, iMessage, Camera Roll|
|Recover from iTunes Backup||All iOS devices like iPhone5s/5c/5/4s/3GS, iPad and iPod touch5/4|
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone (iPhone 7 Plus Included)
3 Solutions to Retrieve deleted photos from iPhone
Accidentally deleted photos on your iPhone, and want to get them back eagerly? It's not a big deal now. With a right way, you can still retrieve them with original quality. Dr.Fone - iPhone Data Recovery (Windows & Mac) lets you recover deleted photos from iPhone in 3 ways: directly recover from iPhone, recover from an iTunes backup file and recover from iCloud backup file. Check detailed solutions below.
Important things you should know:
1. For people whose iPhone stuck in white screen of death or recovery mode while upgrading iPhone to the latest iOS, you don't need to recover photos from iPhone now! All you need is to check how to fix iPhone white screen of death or how to get iPhone out of recovery mode. For sure, after learning the ways, your iPhone will be turned into normal mode.
2. If you lost photos from your iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus or any other iPhone running in iOS 9, you should tap Photos app and go to Recently Deleted folder to check out whether these lost photos are there or not. If they are there, you can restore them right away. If there are not there, you should follow the ways below to recover photos.
Recover deleted photos by scanning your iPhone
Step 1. Connect your iPhone and scan it
After in stalling the program on your computer, run it. Then connect your iPhone to the computer. When the program detects your iPhone, follow the description in the window to "Start Scan" scanning your iPhone.
Step 2. Preview and recover photos from your iPhone
When the scan stops, you can preview and check all data available to recover in the scan result. To recover photos, you can preview every item in the categories of Camera Roll, Photo Stream and App Photos. Preview them one by one, and tick the item you want. Then click on the Recover button to save them on your computer with one click.
Recover deleted photos by extracting iTunes backup
Step 1. Choose and extract the iTunes backup
After running the program, switch to Recover from iTunes Backup File by clicking on the option on the top of the window. Then the program will detect all iTunes backup files existing on your computer and present them all for your option.
Choose the one for your iPhone and click on the Start Scan button to begin extracting the backup. The extracting process will take you about 5 seconds.
Step 2. Preview and recover your iPhone photos
In the scan result presented by Dr.Fone - iPhone Data Recovery, you can check all recoverable data one by one in detail, such as photos, contacts, messages, notes, call log and more. Just tick whatever you want during the preview. Then save them on your computer with only one mouse click on the Recover button.
Recover iPhone photos from iCloud backup
Step 1. Download and extract the iCloud backup file
Choose the recovery mode of Recover from iCloud Backup File, and then you can enter your Apple ID and the password to log in. After that, the program can automatically find all backup files existing in your iCloud account. Choose the one you want to recover iPhone photos from to download and extract it. It will take you some time. Just wait and keep the internet connected.
Step 2. Preview and recover your iPhone photos
Once the scan is complete, you can access and preview the content in your iCloud backup in detail. For photos, you can check Camera Roll and App Photos. Preview them one by one and tick the item you want. Then click on the Recover button to save them on your computer.
Supported OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
CPU: 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
RAM: 256 MB or more of RAM (1028MB Recommended)
Hard Disk Space: 200 MB and above free space
- Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery
- Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery for Mac
- Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android
- Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac
- Wondershare Data Recovery
- Stellar Phoenix Macintosh Data Recovery V6.0
- Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery