License : Free Trial ;$35.95
OS Supported : Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP or Windows Vista/7;
Size : 9.91 MB
Date Added : 2009/04/20
Support : +86-10-82677057; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Burn DVD movies from video formats in AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, MTS, M2TS, MKV and other video files.
- DVD authoring functions to burn a customized DVD: create DVD menu, clip video segments, add audio tracks, attach subtitles and edit video effects.
- Create menu templates for your DVD authoring, supports DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, and DVD-R DL.
- Besides burning DVD, users may also burn ISO or DVD folders.
New Features Include of ImTOO DVD Creator 6:
Added support for HD videos such as mkv, ts, mov, mts, m2ts.
Reclassified the menu template, added menu template group.
Added support for the DVD opening film clip.
Added the ability to edit video clips in the DVD menu section. Use pictures or video clips to make the title thumbnail shown in the DVD menu section.
Users can add audios and subtitles to video clips, and edit them.
Added the "effects" feature; users can crop a DVD video frame to the required size, add watermarks and other effects.
Added "preview" feature; support for multi-core processing.
- DVD Creator
Create and burn DVD movie from AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, XviD, MP4/MPEG-4, 3GP, M4V, H.264, and DV formats.
- DVD Burning Software
Aside from burning MP4, WMV to DVD movie disc, this DVD creator also can create ISO or DVD folder from multiform video files.
- DVD Menu Creator
Choose from preset DVD menu templates to create DVD menu before burning files to your disc; add picture, music and title to customize your DVD menu.
- Customize Your DVD
Users can make their DVDs more personal by creating DVD menu, clipping video segments, editing video effects, or adding audio and subtitles before burning.
- Multithreading and Multi-Core Processing
It simply means the method of editing and burning your DVDs are done in the fastest CPU speed possible.
- Cut segments from a video you want to retain or removed then merge and convert to DVD movie.
- Crop frame size, adjust video image effect and add picture or text as watermark before you burn your DVD disc.
- Choose the audio tracks you want, and optionally set the audio delay and loop options.
- Add subtitle files with different languages to DVD, and optionally set the style, position and delay time.
- ImTOO DVD Creator allows you to adjust video/audio quality, television standard, bit rate, video aspect, resize mode, sample rate and among others.
- Set a video thumbnail for the DVD menu by grabbing from a video clip or frame.
- Add chapters by setting time intervals.
- Option to burn a DVD to skip the title menu when played.
- Support DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-5 and DVD-9 as target DVD discs.
- Built-in player to preview your video file before burning.
- To save time, set an action (hibernate, shutdown, exit or standby) after a task is done.
- Automatically updates of the software version from time to time.
1GHz Intel or AMD CPU (Multiple processors and Hyper-Threading support included);
512M RAM or more;
30MB free hard disk space or more for installation;
20GB free hard disk space or more for temporary files.
Watermark will be showing on the burning DVD movie
ImTOO DVD Creator is a super DVD burning software which can convert and burn almost all popular video files such as AVI, MPEG, DivX, WMV, XviD, DV, VOB, etc. to DVD playable on the home DVD player. ImTOO DVD Creator has been upgraded to V3.0 with many powerful functions added. Here is the step-by-step guide and we hope it can be helpful for you:
1. Insert a DVD+R (DVD-R, DVD+RW or DVD-RW)
Run ImTOO DVD Creator and load the files you want to convert by clicking 'Add Video Files' option under the 'File' menu. Or you can click the 'Add Video Files' button in the main interface.
After the video file has been loaded, it can be displayed in the main interface and you can set the relevant parameters according to your needs.
Letterbox: add black stripes to fit the output aspect ratio.
Pan and Scan: crop frame to fit the output aspect ratio.
Full Screen: stretch and compress frame to fit the output aspect ratio.
You can choose the DVD menu that the software provides at will by clicking the 'Template' button at the right of the interface. And the selected DVD menu will be displayed in the right area.
Click the 'Destination' combo-box to choose the form of the output file. You can choose to make DVD disc directly, or you can choose to save DVD folder or ISO files in your computer for backup.
You can start to burn the video file by clicking 'Start Burn' button.
- Added support for HD videos such as mkv, ts, mov, mts, m2ts.
- Reclassified the menu template, added menu template group.
- Added support for the DVD opening film clip.
- Added the ability to edit video clips in the DVD menu section. Use pictures or video clips to make the title thumbnail shown in the DVD menu section.
- Users can add audios and subtitles to video clips, and edit them.
- Added the "effects" feature; users can crop a DVD video frame to the required size, add watermarks and other effects.
- Added "preview" feature; support for multi-core processing.
- Aimersoft DVD Creator
- Cucusoft Mpeg/Mov/RMVB/DivX/AVI to DVD/VCD/SVCD Converter
- Wondershare AVI to DVD Burner
- ImTOO Blu-ray Creator Express
- Blu-ray to DVD Pro
- Blu-ray to DVD Converter
- AVS Disc Creator
- Aimersoft DVD Creator for Mac