License : Free trial ;$39
OS Supported : Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
Size : 13 MB
Date Added : 2011/06/14
Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Copy DVD in fully copy to save whole movie contents.
3. Copy DVD to ISO Image on Mac.
4. Copy DVD movies from your DVD Discs to save them as video_ts File on your Mac.
5. Allow you to output dvdmedia file, which can be directly playable on Apple DVD Player.
6. Burn your DVD movies to new DVD discs with no protections.
7. Keep 100% movie quality in the copy process on Mac OS.
8. Speed up the full copy burning time twice as before.
DVD Copy Pro allows you to backup physical DVD movies or DVD files (DVD Folder, dvdmedia file or ISO file) to DVD-R to use on DVD players or for TV playback.
Step1. Install DVD Copy Pro for Mac
Double-click the .zip archive to install DVD Copy Pro, and copy the application icon to your Applications folder (or wherever you want it).
Step2. Import DVD/DVD Files to the app
Launch the app and click "Copy to DVD" in the dialogue.
If you want to copy DVD disc, insert the DVD you wish to backup and select the DVD disc under devices in navigation window and hit "Select".
For DVD files (VIDEO_TS folder/ISO/dvdmedia), just select the folder/file and hit "Select".
Step3. Output Settings
- Choose the Subtitle(s), audio(s) you wish to backup in the pull down menu
- DVD Copy Pro provides 4 extraction modes so that you can burn the whole DVD or just the content you want to DVD-R to use on DVD players.
- Full Copy: make an exact copy of the whole DVD.
- Main Movie Copy: make a copy of just the main movie, without any special features or DVD menu, so the movie just starts playing right away.
- Customized Copy: copy the selected Title(s) or chapter(s) to the DVD Disc.
- Split Copy: split a long movie on D9 disc to two D5 Discs, preserving the quality of the movie.
Step4. Start DVD Copy with a single click
Hit "Start" and let the app do the task of copying DVD contents you want. It takes a while so you can just let it run background or go out for a coffee.
Step5. Burn DVD to the DVD disc
When DVD copy finish, the DVD will be ejected and you'll be prompted to insert an empty DVD disc or cancel the backup. Insert an empty DVD disc and click "OK" to start backing up DVD files to DVD disc.
Bingo! You did it!
- 1G Hz or above PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- DVD-ROM or rewritable DVD drives for DVD features.
- 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Enhanced the stability and quality of decoding DVD.
- Increased the speed and stability of burning DVD.
- Improved the quality of compressing D9 to D5.
- ImTOO DVD Copy Express