iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac is powerful DVD burner software for Mac OS X users to easily convert
and burn all popular video files such as AVI, MPEG, DAT, MPG, WMV,
ASF, MP4, H261, H264, DV, 3GP, 3G2 and VOB to DVD for backup and
With smart DVD menu creating functions, iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac can help you create stylish menu with menu template, and background music, picture, menu topic of your choice to make personalized DVD movies.
With this handy DVD creator and burn software, you can combine your video files into video slideshows, and edit your video clips by video trimming and video resizing. The DVD creator provides many brilliant DVD menus and menu editing methods to assist you to burn professional DVD.
iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac allows you to specify NTSC or PAL, adjust 4:3 or 16:9 video aspect and burn DVD movie disc, DVD folder or ISO files.
iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac supports lots of DVD formats, including DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-5, and DVD-9.
Note: If you are using Windows, please go to Disc Creator
- Create DVD movies On Mac
The Mac DVD Creator can burn and create DVD movie from AVI, MPEG, DAT, MPG, WMV, ASF, MP4, and VOB on Mac;
- Burn DVD folder and ISO files
The Mac DVD Creator can create DVD movie to ISO file or DVD folder on Mac for future use;
- DVD menu Creator
The Mac DVD Creator can create DVD movie disc with many DVD menu templates to make an attractive DVD menu; add picture, music and title for customizing DVD menu;
- Support Mac OS
Professional Mac DVD Creator developed specifically for Mac OS X users;
Support both PowerPC and Intel processor Mac computers;
- Support lots of DVD formats
iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac has higher compatibility than other DVD creating software which can create DVD to any disc including DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW,DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM, DVD-5 and DVD-9;
- Erase rewritable disc
If your inserted RW disc is not blank, the Mac DVD Creator will prompt and help you erase it for rewriting the disc;
- Trim video files
iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac can trim video file by setting the start and the end, capture your favorite video clips to burn DVD movie;
- Simple to use
Using this Mac DVD Creator to create DVD movie is so easy: just add your video files, click "Start Burn", and insert a writable disc, then get your DVD disc with great quality;
Support multiple languages including simplified Chinese and English;
- Input: MPEG(mpg, mpeg, dat, vob); WMV; ASF; AVI; MPEG4(mp4);3GP; DV Video Files(dv,dif).
- Output: DVD video disc(DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, DVD-RAM);
ISO image file; DVD folder.
- Run iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac first, load the file(s) by clicking the button in the main interface or choosing "Add Video Files"/"Add Video Folder" in the File menu or directly dragging files into iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac.
- Highlight the file and then you can edit it, such as setting the start and end point of a segment you want to burn, selecting method and so on.
- Select the destination in the drop-down list [Destination] to save the output file.
- Add and edit the menu in the "Menu" panel on the left of the main interface.
- Select the disc type you need and click the button to start the creation.
With iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac, you can easily turn the vacation, wedding and family movies into DVDs that you can converter and share with your friends and family!
Step1:Install and run the iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac software, then insert a blank disc with the system can pop up a hint window automatically. Just click " Ignore" for OK!
Step 2: Add the video files
From your Mac, add the video files through the fast icon or the window-menu on the top the software. When the blank DVD to DVD Drive has been inserted, the software can auto-detect and is indicated in the "DVD name".
Step3: Set Parameters
The loaded video files can be previewed in the right window of the main interface and you can set the output display method according to your needs in "Resize Method" column.
Tips:In "Resize Method" column there are three options for you:
Letterbox: add black stripes to fit the output aspect ratio.
Pan and Scan:crop frame to fit the output aspect ratio.
Full Screen: stretch and compress frame to fit the output aspect ratio.
Step3: Start Creating
After adding video files completely, and press the button"Start Create". Few minutes later, you will convert files into the blank DVD, which can become a great play to reproduce the sweet memories!
Tips:Before burning, you can make detailed settings of the output file in "iMacsoft DVD Creator for Mac > Preference", such as "NTSC" or "PAL" video format.
- Aimersoft DVD Creator
- Cucusoft Mpeg/Mov/RMVB/DivX/AVI to DVD/VCD/SVCD Converter
- Wondershare AVI to DVD Burner
- Xilisoft AVI to DVD Converter6
- ImTOO Blu-ray Creator Express
- Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator Express
- Blu-ray to DVD Pro
- Blu-ray to DVD Converter
- AVS Disc Creator
- Xilisoft DivX to DVD Converter6
- Aimersoft DVD Creator for Mac
- iSkysoft DVD Creator for Mac v3.0.0
- ImTOO DVD Creator v6.0
- Wondershare DVD Creator for Mac V 3.0.0
- Xilisoft MPEG to DVD Converter6