With a few minutes of work, it’s easy to watch YouTube videos on your iPod video.
- Go to keepvid.com
- Enter the URL in the box with the Download button.
- Click on the type of website you are downloading from, like YouTube.
- There will be a box that lets you choose from high/low quality .flv and high quality .mp4 videos. Choose .mp4 videos, as this is the format that itunes supports.
- Click save to save it onto videos (on your computer), then rename it to the title. Make sure to save it into your videos folder so that you can find it easily.
- On iTunes, go to videos, click open, and you will find the video! (more…)