AVS Video Converter - Convert Video between Almost Any Formats:
HD Video (inc. AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD and WMV HD), TOD, MOD, M2TS, AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), MP4 (inc. Sony PSP and Apple iPod), WMV, 3GP, QuickTime (MOV, QT), SWF, DVD, VOB, VRO, MPEG-1, 2, 4, H.263, H.264, Real Video, DVR-MS, MKV, FLV.etc.
Create Movie DVDs
from video files of all supported formats. Use DVD menu templates. Split your movie into chapters. Watch them on your home DVD player.
Manage Videos from HD-Cameras
Key HD-Formats are supported: AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD, WMV HD, TOD, MOD, M2TS, M2T, MTS, HDV. Edit, split, trim HD-videos, add text & effects and convert them to DVD or any other supported video format. Burn a DVD-disc and watch it on your DVD-Player.
Step 1: Download and install AVS Video Converter
Click here to download it. After the download is finished, run the AVSVideoConverter.exe file and follow the installation wizard instructions.
Step 2: Run AVS Video Converter and select your input video file
To select a video you would like to convert hit the Browse… button next to the Input File Name field.
Step 3: Set up the conversion parameters
After you have selected the video input file, click one of the following buttons placed along the top of the interface:
- To AVI for creating video for PC, Archos, Creative Zen Vision, and YouTube, MySpace and Google Video services;
- To DVD for burning a DVD or saving video in DVD format on the PC;
- To MP4 for Apple iPod, Sony PSP, Epson P-2000/4000 or mobile phones with MPEG-4 video support;
- To MPEG for saving video in MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 format on the PC; ;
- To WMV for Pocket PCs running under Mobile Windows OS, like HP iPaq and portable players: Archos and Creative Zen Vision;
- To Flash for converting video in FLV or SWF formats for putting it on the website;
- To MOV for Quick Time player;
- To 3GP for mobile phones with 3GPP and 3GP2 video support;
- To RM for Real Media player;
In the list of Profiles (… Profile) select one of the preset profiles.
You can also click Edit Profile button to manually set the profile parameters.
Step 4: Set up a proper video output file path
Click the Browse… button next to the Output File Name field and select a location on your HDD for the output video file.
Note!Note: when you select a location for your output video file, you should save the file to your personal computer HDD.
Step 5: Convert your files
After you have set up all the conversion parameters, hit the Convert Now! button to start converting.
You can visually judge the DVD conversion process if you hit the Advanced>> button.