As is known to all, iTunes cannot derive files from iDevice. However, it is possible to transfer files from PC to iPhone and browse them from iTunes with iPhone Transfer Platinum.
iPhone Transfer Platinum is one advanced iPhone tool for iPhone users. Working as powerful and professional iPhone transfer software, it can transfer photos, videos, audios, PDF and other file from local computer to iPhone directly without overwriting exsited files. Backup files from iPhone to local disk without loss. And it support to transfer files between two different iPhone.
After downloading the iPhone transfer program, install and launch it on computer.
Then follow the below quick start guide to transfer files from your computer to your iPhone on the go.
Easy Guide: How to transfer media files from Computer to iPhone?
• Step 1: Free Download the iPhone Transfer Platinum software, install and run the software, and connect your iPhone/iPod/iPad to your computer via USB cable.
Step 2: Transfer files from computer to iPhone
While the program detect your Device, select the target category list in the left device node that you want to import files to, then click “Import file(s)” button to select the files you want to add in the dialog box that opens, and import them to your device. Click “Add file(s)” drop-down arrow to choose Add File(s)… or Add Folder… If you import a folder containing all files you want, choose Add Folder option, then import the folder to your device.
1. Please make sure you have installed iTunes on your computer and please do not run iTunes while running this program.
2. If the format of the video/audio files you want to import is not compatible with Apple Device, the program can first convert the file to MP4/MP3 format and import to device automatically.
3. Right click the Device Panel, you can create New Playlist and New Photo Album with your self-defined name. Then you can choose to import files to your self-defined Playlist or Photo Album. You can also rename or delete it according to your needs later.
4. You can also import files by directly dragging from the local folder into the right file list.